Your Ideas and Commitment. Our Contribution.
A social group only functions if all of the members can depend on the community. This has nothing to do with some form of arrogance in terms of the strong against the weak or winners and losers. It’s just the opposite. Living with a sense of solidarity stems from the knowledge that we all need help from time to time. Sometimes it’s only a small thing, for example a neighbor checking your postbox for you, and sometimes it’s something big such as when one really needs help due to poor health.
This is why every year we plan for a few days of free presentations to serve organizations which usually are not able to budget for external lecturers. Examples include:
- School events
- Events to support women’s shelters
- Events to support initiatives for the disabled
If you would like to make use of the notoriety of Dr. Winterheller and at the same time are in a position to set up a professionally organized event, then we would very much like to hear from you. Criteria that we normally draw on include the number of potential participants, the meaning behind the social engagement and the event organizer.
An example of such a presentation:
- Form: 3 hour talk
- Promotor: Women in Business, Wolfsberg, Austria
- Goal: Collect donations for the Wolfsberg Women’s Shelter
- Number of participants: 415
- Preparation time: approximately 6 months
- Download: Interview with Gabriele Radl (in German)
- Further Informationen: http://portal.wko.at (in German)
- soziales Engagement